Why Get a Dual Fuel System?
Dual fuel heat pumps are not common in every part of the country, but they make a lot of sense for residents of Austin, TX. Our mild climate makes heat pumps an efficient option for much of the year. Electric heat pumps work much like standard air conditioning systems, moving heat outside of a home to start the cooling process. And in the winter, they change direction, moving heat into the home to warm it up.
But heat pumps become less efficient when the temperature outside drops too low. In order to keep costs low and to ensure whole–home comfort, you need a backup system. A furnace generates heat via natural gas, which is a low–cost way to heat a home when temperatures outdoors are at their lowest. In other words, a dual fuel heating system helps you to…
- Cool your home.
- Heat your home.
- Save money.
- Get optimal comfort year–round.
We Provide Dual Fuel System Services
Take a look at the services we offer for hybrid heat dual fuel systems below, and call our team to learn more. We will make sure that you get matched up with a system that works for your home or that you receive the services to get a struggling system back into shape.
- Make sure you have a furnace and heat pump combination sized just right for your home and that the parts are secure and durable. We install all major brands.
- If all or part of your system needs replacement, we can make sure the old unit is removed safely and that your new system is running smoothly.
- Routine maintenance helps to ensure that everything runs at peak levels throughout the year.
- Upgrading to hybrid heat means you need a good thermostat, and we’ve got you covered.
- Indoor air quality equipment, zone control, and other features are available from our team.
Call Austin Air Conditioning Inc. for quality work from technicians who treat you right. Learn more about our services or call to schedule an appointment with an experienced technician today. Cross the bridge to better comfort and better service!